- Know Yourself
- The World of Work
- Tools and Skills
- Career Fairs, Seminars, & Events
- Graduate/Professional School
- Recruiting Strategies
- Career Fairs
- Post Jobs/Internships
- Seminars & Events
- On-Campus Recruiting
- About OSU Colleges & Students
- Build Your Campus Brand
- Travel to OSU
- OSU Orange Circle Sponsorship
- Employer Newsletter
- Employer FAQs
- Ecampus Students
- About Us
On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) provides current OSU students and OSU graduates the opportunity to interview with employers who visit Career Services during the Fall, Winter, and Spring terms. Full-time jobs and paid summer internships, primarily in business and technical fields, are offered through the program.
Companies Interviewing On-Campus - Check back in the fall!
To possibly get an interview with a company listed in the table below, please do the following:
- Log-in to Beaver JobNet
- On the right side bar under Interviews w/ Visiting Employers, click "Company On Campus Interviews I Qualify For"
- Only if you qualify will you be able to view the job or internship posting - qualifying typically depends on major/degree, GPA, and/or expected graduation date
- If you qualify, follow application instructions thoroughly, making sure you have submitted the required documents (typically a resume, cover letter, and/or unofficial transcript) that are noted in the job or internship posting. READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!!!
- You will be notified if you are selected for an interview.
- Check out the "Special Notes" section next to the companies listed below in case there are other details you need to know
NOTE: Some companies set up their interview schedule at the Career Fair - for these companies, attend Career Fair on the noted date and speak with the company representative who will be setting up the interview schedule
Questions about OCR? Contact Rachel Finch at 541-737-0523 or Rachel.Finch@oregonstate.edu.